Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dear Students


Dear Students,
Welcome. Thanks for visiting my blog. I just wanted to give a few words of explanation. Much of what I am posting here is for other teachers and the general public, so it may not relate directly to your class. The video bar to the left is populated with videos from YouTube and Google that are automatically selected by search terms, like "Ovid" or "Rhetoric" or "Daphne and Apollo." They are not hand picked by me and I cannot vouch for their quality or propriety. Likewise, this blog is intended to be an open forum, and I cannot guarantee the quality and propriety of posts. I am new at this, and hope that I--with your help, contributions, and suggestions--can eventually make this into a valuable learning tool for everyone who visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment